Saturday, July 11, 2015

Yule Tidings - Chapter 5

Beloved ones:  I'm thinking of you and wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons.  

 I must confess it's been a difficult year.  First off there was  an onslaught of garden pests.

The ladybugs we introduced were no match for these monsters; more extreme measures were necessary.

Then there were the plumbing disasters; the less said about those, the better.

That being said, I've still managed to move up to Pastry Chef.

Travis has moved up to Project Manager.

I will verify that pregnancy is not a job for sissies.

We bought a new bed, however, and that has helped with the worst of my back troubles.

With the back troubles relieved, the rest of the pregnancy was pleasant.

And of course, the end result, of course, is worth it.  

Meet Tabbert and Anders Torgersen.

Please don't ask me which one is which; unless someone is screaming, even I can't tell which one has been fed and changed.

Travis says they both look like lumps of bread dough.

Yuletide Blessings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah,  Ecstatic Eid, Luminous Diwali and Fruitful Kwaanza!

Love,
Leigh

PS:  I promise I'll send baked goods next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment