Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Yule Tidings Chapter 1

Beloved ones:  I'm thinking of you and wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons.
  


I've bought a large piece of land in Willow Creek and am slowly improving it.  I've built a little blueterra cotta house.  It's shabby but sufficient.  
I've taken a job in the culinary field; I'll start off as an assistant dishwasher at the start of the new year.  Yes, I still like to watch Gordon Simsay.  One of these days, I will be a Master Chef.





I've planted a little garden with carrots, spinach and mushrooms.




I've found the cutest little heartsurfer frog.  You remember back in the day when the boys tried to upset me with frogs, I upset the boys by adopting the frogs as pets.

Yuletide Blessings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Ecstatic Eid, Luminous Diwali and Fruitful Kwaanza! 

Love, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment