Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Yule Tidings - Chapter 3

Beloved ones:  I'm thinking of you and wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons.  


Learning household repairs wasn't at the top of my bucket list but I suppose it goes along with being a homeowner.


Travis and I are now an item. We had a few stellar dates and are now engaged.   We're saving up for a wedding; it will probably be next spring.  I hope you can all come to Willow Creek then. You'll be happy to know that he's agreed to take our family name.

Travis is a tech guru who works very hard. Most of the time, anyway.  I've built a study where he can work after we're married.  I must say that having a computer in the house has its advantages for me as well.


My career was stalled until I became proficient at mixology. I studied at every available moment but it quickly became apparent that I wouldn't learn it from a book.  I splurged for a bar and the hands-on practice brought a promotion to mixologist in short order.


I caught the most splendid salmon; guess where is now.


Yuletide Blessings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah,  Ecstatic Eid, Luminous Diwali and Fruitful Kwaanza! Miss you all!

Love,
Leigh

PS:  Hope you enjoy the black and white cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment